Prep time: 5 mins, plus 5 hours to refrigerate marinade
Cook time: 10-15 mins on the grill
Total time: 20 mins
- 4 Tablespoons Fiesta Fajita Seasoning
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Limes, juice squeezed
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 pound steak
- Put all marinade ingredients and meat in a large ziplock bag and refrigerate for 5 hours.
- 1 Onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoons Fiesta Fajita Seasoning
- 1 wooden skewer
- Slice the onion and bell pepper in thick slices. Assemble onto wooden skewer. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Grill the steak and chicken until cooked through. About 7 minutes each side. Set aside and let rest about 5 minutes before slicing crosswise into strips. Cut against the grain and trim any fat.
- Grill the vegetables until tender, turning frequently, about 10 minutes
- Serve with rice, beans, shredded cheese, lime wedges, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, flour tortillas