If you have been following along my monthly meal plan for September 2015, this next dish will be easy peasy! This recipe is also freezer friendly. You can make large batches ahead of time and freeze up to 3 months. Enjoy!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Heat oven to 350°
- Brush about 2 spoonfuls of verde enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 13×9 Baking Dish
- Drop a spoonful of chicken fajita meat lined down the center of the tortilla
- Add a spoonful of Spinach Artichoke Dip on top of the fajita meat and roll up the tortilla. Helpful Tip: I had frozen some extra spinach artichoke dip in a gallon zip lock bag. After defrosting, I simply cut a bottom corner of the zip lock bag and piped in the spinach dip when filling the enchiladas.
- Place the rolled tortilla seam side down in the baking dish
- Repeat these steps until all tortillas are filled with meat/cheese mixture
- Cover top of the enchiladas with the rest of the verde sauce and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top
- Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro if desired