Pumpkin Spice Creamer
What better way to enjoy the cold, crisp mornings in Autumn? Make yourself a cup of coffee or tea with your very own Pumpkin Spice Creamer. Add a few drops of creamer to your favorite steaming cup and inhale the rich, spicy smell of fall.
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 can coconut milk, full fat
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Clove
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. I used my ninja blender and blended in 1 cup batches.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge. (I re-used my creamer bottle that I bought from the store)
- Fresh creamer should last for about 2 weeks in the fridge. Just check the expiration date on the almond milk you are using.
- Always shake creamer before using.