A Pinch of Sass-Grillin Burgers
A great way we like to enjoy a weekend off is to fire up the grill and make some juicy burgers.
This is a quick and easy recipe and makes perfect burgers every time.
Prep time: 7 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 2 pounds 80/20 Ground Beef (if you use a lower fat cut of meat, then add a 1/2 cup of mayo for juicy burgers)
- 1 Tablespoons Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Fajita seasoning
- 1 Cup Colby Jack Cheese
- ½ Cup BBQ Sauce
- 2-3 Tablespoons of ice cold water
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together
- Shape into patties and press a dimple into the center. Place patties on wax paper.
- If making ahead of time, refrigerate until grilling time.
- Let burgers rest at room temp while prepping grill (about 20 minutes).
- Grill the burgers for about 2 minutes on each side, then move to a lower-heat area on the grill.
- Grill at low heat for another 3-4 minutes until done to your taste. Be careful not to flip too much or press down with the spatula- it will dry out the meat. Optional:Top with slice of cheese for the last minute on the grill