These brownies are ooey, gooey, and oh so chocolatey. Add your favorite candy bar in the middle for extra decadence.
Plus you can mix it all up in one bowl and they take less than a half hour to bake.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20-25 mins
- ½ Cup Flour
- ⅓ Cup Dark Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Butter (1 stick)
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 16 Caramel Chocolate Candies (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper and spray with oil
- Melt the butter. (I microwave mine in a 2 cup glass measuring cup for about 45 seconds)
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients
- Pour half of the brownie batter into prepared pan. Place Caramel Chocolates on top of batter.
- Top with the other half of the brownie batter.
- Bake brownies for 20-25 minutes.