Spinach & Tomato Quesadillas
If you have been following along my monthly meal plan for September 2015, this next dish is on the schedule for Meatless Monday. It’s fast, easy, and perfect for a weeknight when you need to come up with something healthy in minutes.
Try it on a night when your kids have football or dance practice. It’s low mess and can also be eaten in the car on the way
to your next event.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 min
- 2 Dozen Flour Tortillas
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach, rough chopped
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Avocado, Sliced or Guacamole (optional)
- Load a flour tortilla with a spoonful of each-Spinach, Tomato, Cheese (or maybe add a little more cheese if your like me and like it cheesey)
- Top with another flour tortilla and microwave for 1 minute
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes and use a pizza cutter to cut into 4 wedges
- Serve with fresh avocado slices or guacamole