If you have been following along my monthly meal plan for September 2015, this is a super quick-to-make meal that’s
budget and kid friendly. When you’re short on time, and you’ve got a toddler hanging on your leg demanding snacks,
this recipe will work like a charm!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 min
- 2 Dozen Corn Tostada Shells
- 2 Cups Taco Meat
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Cups Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 2 Cups Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- Salsa, Black Olives, Guacamole (optional)
- Load a tostada shell with a spoonful of each-Taco Meat and Cheese
- Microwave for 1 minute
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes and top with your favorite veggies or toppings
- Best served immediately so that the shells don’t get soggy.