Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
These are easy to make, portable, and low mess. They are a healthy, low sugar breakfast option for our busy schedule. This recipe is Gluten Free
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Dash of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon flax seed meal
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Butter
- 1/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a food processor, add peanut butter, honey, egg, baking soda, and salt, flax seed meal, pumpkin butter and blend until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons of cookie batter on to lined baking sheets. Space each spoonful about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool about 5 minutes
Note: These cookies are VERY soft and chewy. Do not overload them with additional add-ins or they will fall apart. I recommend using the mini semi-sweet chocolate chips if you can find them.