This is an easy, quick dinner to make during the busy work week. It’s budget & kid friendly and can be easily adapted to feed a crowd. Enjoy!
- 16 oz spaghetti, cooked
- ½ cup butter
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked, diced
- 2 cups diced veggies ( I used onion, broccoli, and yellow squash)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella
Pre-heat oven to 350
- Cook noodles according to directions on box. (for extra flavor substitute water with chicken broth)
- Drain Noodles and set aside.
- Heat butter in sautee pan. Sautee veggies until soft. Add diced chicken and cook for a 3 more minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken broth, sour cream, heavy cream, and seasonings.
- Pour sauce over veggies and chicken. Gently mix in noodles. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and cover. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Spray a 9×13 pan and pour in noodle mixture. Sprinkle cheeses on top. Bake covered with foil for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. (If your kids are starving, you can honestly skip step 6 and just serve the noodles topped with cheese right from the stove top. I just think this last step helps to blend in the flavors and enrich the creaminess of the dish)