This is an easy, quick dinner to make during the busy work week. It’s budget & kid friendly and can be easily adapted to feed a crowd. Enjoy!
- Wide Egg Noodles, cooked
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 4 steaks, cubed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup All Purpose flour
- 1 packet of brown gravy mix
- 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Heat butter in sautee pan. Add the cut up beef and cover with flour. Allow the meat to brown (7-10 minutes) Sometimes the flour will stick to the bottom of the pan and that’s ok. Use your spoon to occasionally scrape the flour bits and move the meat around until all is browned.
- While the meat is cooking, prepare noodles according to directions on bag. Drain & Set Aside
- Add the onion and mushrooms and sautee veggies until soft. (about 5 minutes)
- Add the soup, gravy mix, worcestershire, ranch dressing, and seasonings. Stir & Cook until hot and bubbly
- Pour sauce over noodles and gently combine.