The beautiful colors of the fruit truly make this salad a masterpiece. The fresh lime and mint dressing add just the right touch to make it both sweet and refreshing. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
8 cups fresh fruit (apple, orange, plum, pear, seedless grapes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, or peaches)
1/2 cup of sugar
1/8 cup of water
1/2 cup of lime juice
2 Tablespoons of Mint
- Wash & Dice your fruit, set aside.
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Heat until sugar is fully dissolved. Let cool.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Drizzle about half of the lime mixture over chopped fruit and gently stir until combined.
- Continue adding lime mixture just until fruit is lightly coated.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint and stir gently just prior to serving.
- Optional Garnish: Dip lime wedges in sugar and use them to line your serving bowl.