This salad is bursting with flavor and is quick to make when you are tight on time. To make a more kid friendly version, I use the same ingredients to make nachos that are easier to eat with little fingers.
Prep time: 10 mins
- 2 Cups Taco Meat
- 1 Can of Kidney Beans, rinse and drained
- 2-3 Hearts of Romaine, Rough Chopped
- 2-3 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Can of Black Olives, diced, drained
- 1 Cup Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- Tortilla Chips or Fritos (Fritos will give you more of a sweet & salty flavor combined with the catalina dressing)
- Salsa or Catalina Salad Dressing
Directions to Build your Salad
- Layer your bowl with lettuce, meat, beans, olives, chips, cheese, salsa, and dressing
- Or for a nacho version-layer your plate with Chips, topped with Meat, Beans, and Cheese.
- Garnish with a little lettuce and tomato on top