If you have been following along my monthly meal plan for September 2015, this next dish is on the schedule for Sunday Dinner. It’s fast and easy and light and pairs well with your favorite salad. (Try it with this refreshing fruit salad) This is also a great recipe to use when entertaining.
Prep time: 5 mins
- 4-6 Savory Crepes
- Turkey, Deli Sliced
- 1 Cup Basil Pesto
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 Cup Roasted Peppers, chopped
- Because the crepes are delicate, start by adding a slice or 2 of turkey (if you start with the pesto, it will bleed through the crepe and possibly tear)
- On top of the turkey, spread a thin layer of pesto
- Sprinkle with cheese, tomatoes, peppers
- Fold in half, and then fold again into quarters.
These are best served immediately