1 hr 5 min
Kitchen Tools: Food Processor
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 20 dates
- 2 Tbsp of cinnamon
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup peanut butter or seed butter
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 1 cup jam of choice, warmed ( I used Simply Fruit Seedless Strawberry Spread)
- Put the oats, dates and cinnamon into a food processor. Process until dough forms.
- Press dough into a parchment lined 9 inch brownie pan. Place in the fridge.
- Sift the coconut flour and protein powder together.
- Add the peanut butter and almond milk to the flour mixture and blend until fluffy and smooth. Smooth peanut butter layer over crust. Place bars in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once the peanut butter layer is semi-firm, top with warmed jam. Place bars back in the freezer to firm up.
- Once firm, cut into 12 bars. Bars can be stored in the fridge up to 1 week.
Another Variation to try: Chocolate Protein Powder with Seedless Raspberry Jam